Thursday, February 12, 2015

2/12/2015: Random Thoughts

I'm about half way through February, on my way to March 7, the Day The Suspension Ends. Then all I have to do is find $125. And a job.

I started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. So far, I have no opinion whether I like it or not.

I though finding "the right" trucking company to work for would be easier as an experienced driver. It isn't.

I feel the same "long weekend" kind of feelings welling up in me. I don't like having too much time off with too little to do.

That is a strange statement coming from a guy who has been sitting at home for the past 12 months.

I re-read some earlier blog posts. I haven't done very well with my goal of writing a bit each day. I think it comes with not really being able to do anything except sit in my house and not spend money.

I have a dog to get rid of before going back to work. This one will probably not be as hard as others. This dog has not warmed up to me very much, though he is obedient and, for the most part, a loyal follower. He did, however, show his teeth and growl at me one day when I was trying to get him out of the truck. That is totally unacceptable behavior for a dog to display to any human, let alone his own pack leader. Maybe it comes with age; who knows? But it makes getting rid of him much less difficult.


No comments:

Post a Comment