Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2/4/2015: What's Next, Part 2?

It is now 2015 and I must say I do not mourn the demise and departure of 2014.

All in all, it was one of my worst years in memory. I lost a (very expensive) lawsuit, requiring that I pay almost half of my retirement income for the next 20 years to a woman who lied and forged my signature on a legal document, and a lawyer who, in spite of telling me otherwise, was not aggressive in my defense. Oh, that I live that long...or she dies soon.

There were the trucking issues, support and non-support from employers, and other events and experiences that made the year one to forget, though forgetting is not something that can happen. And, of course, there was that day a year ago in Wyoming where I "met" a very angry woman looking for a way to get her fence replaced...and me, never having had a traffic ticket, paid the fine like an idiot, thus pleading guilty to, as Michigan wrote as they suspended my privileges and charged me a $2,000 fine, "leaving the scene of an accident causing property damage," though there was no accident.

And then I find that I owe $2,000 to the IRS. Again. How can that be?!? Who knows, but it is...

All I hope for is that 2015 turns into a better year.

March 2015 will arrive soon and I will reinstate my Michigan CDL; then I will hopefully find a company that will hire me. That might be challenging considering that my CDL has been suspended for the past 12 months.

I also want to write more. This is good therapy and my skills need improvement; the best way to do so is to write more. Two months between posts is not the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment