Monday, March 2, 2015

3/2/2015: Baha'i Nineteen Day Fast, Day 1

I do not plan on making a daily entry about my experiences during this Fast, but anyone reading will understand that fasting is a religious experience, not just a physical refreshing of the physical body. Considering that my CDL suspension ends in less than one week - Saturday, March 7, to be exact - and I absolutely need to go back to work driving - my debtors have been very patient, but their patience is running a bit thin, and my available credit has now run out. I am hoping to attract spiritual bounties, at least in the form of a high-paying, stable job driving a truck again over the road.

If not...

Well, let's not go there. The purpose of the Fast is to cleanse the reed of my soul so beautiful sounds can come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment