Friday, February 6, 2015

2/6/2015: The Worst Part

The absolute worst part about getting back into the workforce - something I definitely do not want to do, but must - is trying to look at the choices I make as both long-term and final. It's no longer a 'bucket list' item to be checked off; rather, it's looking for the last job I will have.

I turn 66 this year, am already on Medicare and Social Security, and have pretty massive debts to take care of so I can get on somewhat more stable financial ground before once again living on my pension and Social Security income, both of which are good, but not good enough right now.

Trying to make this broken-winged bird fly evenly is turning out to be a difficult process. I hope it's not insurmountable, which of course, it cannot be.

No comments:

Post a Comment