Saturday, November 22, 2014

11/22/2014: Another Post

This is the second post today.

In the past month, I was hired by a commercial snow removal as a shoveler. I was excited at the opportunity to make $18 an hour over the winter and finally get some of my finances in order. I was hopeful in the past couple of weeks because we had a total snowfall of about 24". It was a bit early and I waited by the phone, available and excited.

Only, I got no phone calls and the snow stopped and the weather has warmed up. And my finances have not improved, so today I made another momentous decision: I reapplied for my old job at Meijer. As I write this, I wonder if you, dear reader, even know about that. Did I even tell you? Well, I shall check and if not, that will be a post for another day.

Now, I await contact from Meijer.

No comments:

Post a Comment