Tuesday, September 9, 2014

9/9/14: What's Next, Part 1?

I have a cloud-like plan.

The first thing to do is try to write a bit each day. Or at least every couple of days, so that's what I will do. I will share details with you, the readers, that some might find uncomfortable - heck, sharing the details might be uncomfortable - but I assume almost nobody will read, so the only reader will be me.

And the cloud-like plan is coming into clarity. It isn't set in stone, neither the direction nor the path has been picked, and many details have to be made. I have seven months to formulate it (for reasons that will be made clear, too.) I have a pretty big debt to take care of and, honestly, it means having to go back to work.

This blog is all about the journey from here to there. It will be difficult for me - it already is - and I will experience frustration and anger - I already do - and my credit raring is apt to take a bigger hit than it already has, but forward I must move.

So, until next post, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment